There are a lot of things that need to consider when buying skincare and makeup. Like chemical-free, eco-friendly, organic, natural, and cruelty-free. Skincare shopping would be so much easier, once all were easier to decipher. One of the biggest misunderstandings is the idea of organic versus natural and that they are interchangeable labels.
A product can be organic and natural, yet not all products are organic, or even 100% natural. All skincare must be natural for your health. Like the Skin Wise Organics, wherein they use organic products, you can check https://skinwiseorganics.com/. The largest living, breathing organ in the body is the skin, almost up to 60% of what you use on your skin soak up into your bloodstream. The benefit of using organic and natural skincare gives your skin the purest form of the ingredient on the market.
What are the benefits of using products that are organic?
- Organic skincare products are composed of natural ingredients:
- You need to read the ingredients label of any organic skincare product. Guaranteed organic products came from plants and other naturally existing ingredients. Those organic ingredients are grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers. Other chemicals or additives. With that, you can ensure your body and skin absorb only natural and real ingredients that aren’t harmful.
- Non-organic skin care products contain unfavorable ingredients
- Non-organic skincare products contain man-made, synthetic chemicals. Such as mineral oils, toxins, sodium Laurel sulfate that could be remnants of pesticides. Studies have also found that they can petroleum, mineral oil, parabens, and other chemicals. With long term can cause hormone imbalance, skin irritation, organ toxicity, and even cancer.
- Organic skin care products work better
- Plants are grown organically that exist to contain a higher level of needed antioxidant vitamins. Compared to non-organic plants, they are grown without pesticides and herbicides. Their organic ingredients are also free from contamination, this means the same for your body and skin.
- Organic products are non-allergic
- Organic skincare products without harsh chemicals are less likely to cause inflammations. Allergic reactions, or irritations, once an allergic reaction does exist with the use of organic products. It is most probably due to natural ingredients such as strawberries or peanuts, this would be easier to identify.
- Organic is better for your skin
- The synthetic ingredients are seen in non-organic products may be fast-acting. Yet, they are also interfering causing harm that cannot be seen. Their chemical ingredients may offer visible results and quick gratification.